life is a choice.. but to live the life is a must..

About Me

My photo
hello.. my name is nurul jannah.. my life is not complicated but i'm the one who make it complicated.. life is not easy right..??

Thursday, September 16, 2010

tsukareta.. tired.. penat..

hmm.. so tired.. my mind is full with assignment, project, tutorial, test, presentation, account to be checked, document to be read and sort out, calls to be make, faxes, people to b meet, frens n my family..

can u imagine a 22 years old girl need to manage all those things beside her study.. i just want one week.. a week to be free from all of this.. i know its my responsibilities.. but can i take a rest for a while..?? i also want to be like other teenagers who use their holidays just to rest n enjoy..

part of me like to do all that.. but sometime.. the other part of me seems to get bored about all of it and at that time my attitude start to change..

thats y lately i'm very easy to get angry n very easy to get sad.. the result.. people around me become the victim of my anger.. n become the one who cause me to cry..

even people will see my anger is not much.. n my cry is something that they can easily see.. only myself know the circumtances of that.. MY LIFE WILL BECOME SHORTER.. now i understand y people said that anger n cry can make u become older..

i want to tell people around me what i feel.. but i cant.. tell them means that i show them my weakness right.. even 'the jannah' that they know now is weak.. what happen if they do know bout the real me..

i'm very gratefull that i have frens who understand me.. actually i'm a person who can be easily read by other people.. i'm very grateful to have family who always by my side.. the prob is.. i'm just not good with heart to heart communication.. so they dont know my feeling.. so.. my solution is.. this blog..

i dont know y.. but i want to say sorry to everybody.. this time my post maybe too wordy to be read.. n make me look like i'm not a grateful person.. just.. i'm very very sorry..

from me,
JANNAH ( ")>

No comments:

Post a Comment