life is a choice.. but to live the life is a must..

About Me

My photo
hello.. my name is nurul jannah.. my life is not complicated but i'm the one who make it complicated.. life is not easy right..??

Thursday, September 9, 2010

aidilfitri..

Alhamdulillah.. syawal come again.. ramadhan leave us.. lets pray so that we can have oppurtunity to see ramadhan again next year..

well this syawal a little bit different for me.. my mother has to follow my father for work.. n my house is the only one in my resident area that have people on it.. others is empty.. never mind.. its my second time after all.. last aidiladha also was celebrated like this..

i want to thnx those people who have been very kind to entertain me yesterday.. (even everybody does not know i have this blog.. only my sibling know bout this blog) i dont know y but since yesterdays afternoon until sahur this morning.. i'm in avery sad mood.. my tears very easy to flow.. maybe because i feel empty without my parents this raya.. huhuhu..

HAPPY EID MUBARAK.. SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKE I'VE DONE..


LOVE,
JANNAH ( ")>

No comments:

Post a Comment